1S Casino one of the popular online casino services in the 1Scasino. Dragon-Tiger is a simple bet in Casino and know the losing/winning result with one card at a time.
Dragon-Tiger in 1S Casino service is a simple bet in casino. The game is based on the cards where K is the highest and A is the lowest. There are in a sequence from big to small K (13), Q (12), J (11), 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, A (1).
“Dragon” or “Tiger” which side have the bigger cards will win and there will be no commission deduction for placing bets on either side.(Ex) in the betting of each side, if out of “Tie” bets on “Dragon” or “Tiger” will be deducted 50% of the commission charged. The remaining balance will be returned to all players of the “Dragon” and “Tiger” Tie : The score is equal for both “Dragon-Tiger” the equal score Odd / Even bets, side bets, the result will be win when placed on Dragon or Tiger side, Odd/Even then there will not deducted the commmission. Odd Dragon and Even Dragon will be lost when the card of Dragon out of 7. Odd Tiger and Even Tiger will be lost when the card of Tiger out of 7. Odd/Even Dragon and Odd/Even Tiger will open to bet for the first 35 games of shoe box.
1Scasino menu Dragon Tiger
- The place for betting to see the card’s score (Banker) (Player)
- The current credit amount of Dragon Tiger (Dragon-Tiger Card)
- A Live pictures of Dragon Tiger from the real Casino
- Choose the number of bets to place a bet
- The statistics of the past games in the table will be confirmed about Losing, Winning and Tie of Banker and Player
Payout Rate of Dragon-Tiger Card
- Dragon 1:1 (50% commission deducted when the result is Tie)
- Tiger 1: 1 (50% commission deducted when the result is Tie)
- Tie 8: 1
- Even Dragon 1: 1 (Lost when Dragon’s cards are 7)
- Odd Dragon 1: 1 (Lost when Dragon’s cards are 7)
- Even Tiger 1: 1 (Lost when Tiger’s cards are 7)
- Odd Tiger 1:1 (Lost when Tiger’s cards are 7)
Terms and Conditions of Dragon Tiger Card Game
1. Dragon Tiger : Commencement – Cards must be skipped on every new shoe. First card of the new shoe will be opened, and the number of cards to be skipped will be based on the number on that. The first card (J, Q and K will be considered as 10). – Any failure in commencement will be corrected if it does not affect the game play. Otherwise, it will be the result in invalid shoe and a new one will be replaced. – All of this depending on the situation, management reserves the rights to void any resulted games in the shoe.
2. Dragon Tiger : The Blue Card – The last hand for card games is indicated by blue card (Dealer’s cut). – If blue card is drawn in between dealing, the running game will be the last hand – If game ends and yellow card is the burn card for the next game, the latter game will not happended. – If additional hands are dealt after the last hand, it will be considered as invalid and voided.
3. Dragon Tiger : Exposed card – In all card games, any exposure of in-game cards during bets offering, the result in voiding of hand and the management service reserve the rights to cancel the card of shoe. – The special card that dealt more (used for the next hand) and open the exposed card then considered as the burn card. The management service reserve the rights to cancel the shoe of card. – Taking appropriate action by dealing with cards that open during the hand to draw. Depending on how long cards are drawn and the number of cards was opened – Cards that are open at the start or burn cards was opened will not affect to the game.
4. Dragon Tiger (Dragon Tiger Card): The rules of the wrong cards – Any wrongful dealing of cards will be corrected as long as the cards are remaining on the table. Otherwise, it is in the spirit of fair play. The management reserves the rights to void or edit the result of the erroneous hand. – Depending on the situation, the management reserves the rights to continue or cancel the deck of cards.
5. Dragon Tiger (Dragon-Tiger Card) : Dropped Card – Cards that fall out of the camera visual during a draw card, commencement, burning and will be picked up and reused. – Cards that fall out of camera visual during a draw card, commencement, burning and will be picked up and reused only if it was exposed before getting out of the camera visual. Otherwise, the particular hand will be voided and it will call a new card from the deck.